Thursday, September 30, 2004

Hallowig and Triangle Hat Progress...

Here's what I'm working on at the moment. The triangle hat in a different yarn...



and the Hallowig...



I'm still not doing so well with the 2x2 ribbing (getting slightly better, though... I think), and there were some issues with adding on and joining-up the bangs, but in general all is well. Yay! I wish I had a fake head to pose it on, actually. Possibly wishing for a fake head is not entirely healthy? Hmm.

Um, and my camera seems to be having some color issues. Everything should be less blue.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Frog said...

OOooooo pretty.

September 30, 2004 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger tellen said...

You are moving along quite quickly on that hat! It looks really good. I am excited to you see you in an Alias pose with your new hair. Actually, we should do that!! Take fun pics to display our hallowigs. Yeahhh...

October 1, 2004 at 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay so I totally think your hats rock! Also, yeah, the fake head desire...you're not alone!! See you Monday night! Chaun

October 1, 2004 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home