Tuesday, September 28, 2004

My Friend Once Dated a Girl Named Tuesday...

...and (I kid you not) he continued to tell people, for *years* afterwards, that he would start conversations with "So I woke up on Tuesday, and--"

I don't think one single person thought it was funny. Which is sad, because my Friend-Who-Dated-Tuesday is actually a stand-up comedian. In England, though, so maybe...

Ok, back to knitting stuff.

This morning there was drama, but that all stays in my LiveJournal. The upshot of it was, I didn't get to go for a 9:30am coffee-break with Trace, Chauntel, and Suzanne like we'd planned. But, I did get to go visit Trace and Chauntel at work a bit later in the day, and that was quite pleasant. I even got a couple of rows of the damned Hallowig done.

So now I have about 4 rows finished, in total. It amuses me no end that I'm faffing around so much and doing anything possible to avoid working on it...

<<<<>>>>

Right. Have taken photos, and now just have to format them, etc.

You see, Trace insists upon seeing the mess I made with the Kool-Aid dyeing, so I'm going to post that whole process, and then I have a few more things I'm working on -- not actually knitting things, but trying to get organized, etc. -- that I ought to update/post about.

But you know what? I've just decided something... I've been up all night for so many nights in a row, and I have cramps and a headache that won't quit, so I'm not going to format photos tonight. I'm going to sit up and knit for a while, and watch Buffy DVDs. Because I just *get* to.

Oh, and I'm going to obsessively put Trader Joe's Colloidal Oatmeal Lotion on my hands, because they still hurt quite a lot. In another shocking revelation re: The Glories of Red Heart, I discovered today that the cheap acrylic I'm knitting the Hallowig with doesn't bother my hands one bit, whilst everything else still burns them. Owie.

Night night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home