Friday, October 29, 2004

Hairdye Fiasco.

Um, and also my hair is... well, whatever the orange equivalent of magenta is, but mixed in with brown. I realised I didn't have enough money to go and have my hair cut and/or dyed, so I did it myself... and my self-hairdyeing is hit-and-miss at the best of times.

Yay for my plummet in self-esteem.

Gosh, I'm tired. Did I mention that? Like hell I'm getting any knitting done tonight.

Oh, but my skin is improving a little bit ~knock on wood!~ so that's a plus.

1 Comments:

Blogger tellen said...

Um, at least your skin is improving! lol I know it's hard but sometimes it's best to take the little things and make them HUGE! I'm sorry for the lost of the sentimental objects. What an ass that he couldn't take the time to send you your stuff. Yeah! We told him!

October 29, 2004 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home