Friday, October 22, 2004

One Alien Head, and Cardigan Musings.

See?



So that's my first chart-reading attempt. Yay!

Also, I'm thinking of making Mia one, but with pink or lavender & black, and skulls instead of alien heads, so she can be all secretly-goth at her teaching job. Hmm. Which reminds me, must post Mia's Halloween pressie tomorrow. Eek. I'm so terrible about mailing things...

Oh, and also, I'm kind of confused re: my first sweater. I wanted to make the sweatshirt Trace made (which Suzanne is now making too) but I thought about it and the only sweaters I really wear are cardigans, so maybe I should make a cardigan? Because clearly once I make my very own sweater, I will feel the need to wear it constantly, so I ought to make it in a style I'd be comfy in, right?

I do like that sweatshirt, though. Argh!

Ok, off to bed at last. Night night!

3 Comments:

Blogger tellen said...

oooh, you know what, I bet we could modify that sweater to cardigan style. Oh yeah, and you could still do the hood on it and just take out the vneck and and and... Hmm, I think I am excited for you to start it! :)

October 22, 2004 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger The Frog said...

The sweatshirt has been easier to knit than the cardigan - especially since I officially suck at making button holes and button bands. Don't know if that info. makes the decision making process any easier. I feel the same way about cardigans. That's how I picked my green monster for my first sweater. I've got at least a half dozen cardigans in my closet - so I figured I better learn how to make them myself. But the sweatshirt's pretty simple to make. I'm sure it will be for you too - little Miss knitting-up-alien-scarves-and-socks-with-teanie-tiny- kneadles. My goodness woman! I'm so impressed.

October 22, 2004 at 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...like,just so everybody knows....like,I was the first to make the sweatshirt...so, like, give me some damn credit...(said in the most loving valleygirl tone of voice, inflection is key)
Chaun

October 22, 2004 at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home