Sunday, October 31, 2004

Yay! (And Fake Heads.)

So, yesterday was all kinds of lovely, and I am a pleased little monkey. Will write more on this later. :)

Sweatshirt going along well, except that I can't find my copy of the pattern. Typical me.

Happy Halloween!

[ Edit: Have found sweatshirt pattern, but have decided to paint the fake head I got yesterday at Craft Essentials, so I can start taking photos of hats. Also am trying to work out how to make the sweatshirt's sleeves how I like them, instead of following the pattern exactly. I *think* I've got it worked out, but who knows. ]

[ Edit Again: Am painting fake head, and Chaun, you're totally right -- the fake heads are really quite small compared to... well, real heads. ~sigh~ Oh well. At least they'll tide us over with the hat-photo-taking until we find real-sized fake heads! :) ]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the fake head!! I don't have a color of spray paint that I am pleased with so I will paint mine this week sometime after all the funerals ;o) I am so bad! I am felting the bag right now, it's gonna rock! I will post pics as soon as it is dry. I am glad you found your pattern, if you want I will copy another one for you so you have a back up pattern. Be happy to do it sister!! Last night was great fun & I hope we do our harry potter movie night as well! Let's say 5 @ Tracy's?? It's a date!! xoxo

October 31, 2004 at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home