Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Yay!

So, knitting group was wondermous again, even if I must say I kind of miss having endless calorie-laden mochas at my disposal... but Andersen's soup may possibly make up for it. Yumma.

Also, I finally bought (just now) handpaintedyarn.com yarn in Sealing Wax for the sweatshirt I'm going to try to make, annnnd also one skein of another color by accident. So that was dumb, but maybe I'll just make a hat. I like making hats, yes.

Gave up on knitting the horrible Kureyon yarn hat (and could people please laugh at me *more* about snipping out the colors I don't like with the Kureyon next group? that would be lovely.) in favor of Pokémon Leaf Green, which I'm playing feverishly because a) I'm addicted to Pokémon, and b) I can't find my Game Boy's charger thing (oooh maybe Chaun's lovely delightful children have Game Boys and I can surreptitiously charge my Game Boy at her house whilst drooling over her yarnstash?) so I've only got a limited time in which to Catch Em All.

Um, and I'm hopelessly behind on blogging-type stuff (Trace, how did you make your blog's sidebar thingy? It's gorgeous and I want one.) and letter-writing and just generally being a reponsible human, so I'm going to do the only reasonable thing now and go back to bed. And continue with Pokémon.

Will post hat pictures either next week when I take my camera to knitting group, or when I find a styrofoam head upon which to model them. Yay for fake heads!

2 Comments:

Blogger m@ said...

:-)

oh well i must admit i don't like knitting tooooo much.

but i am wondering how you are!

matt xxx

October 19, 2004 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Jayme said...

if for some reason, there are no chargers at chaun's house, let me know and i'll dig mine up and share. i understand the pokemon addiction, even if i haven't quite caught on yet. (that's probably because chris won't let me play his copies like he promised. he's got fire red and leaf green!)

October 19, 2004 at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home