Saturday, November 06, 2004

Charlotte.

One of my cats, Charlotte, died today; she was hit by a car, and then I took her to the emergency pet hospital, where they put her to sleep. It was all very bloody and horrible, and I wish she hadn't died in such an awful way.

So anyway, I had sort of a shockingly bad day, but I'm ok. Very tired, and disturbed because of the gore, but I'm consoling myself by listening to Jane Eyre and learning to seam various parts of my sweatshirt together. I've done the tops of the shoulders and about half of a sleeve so far. Of course, I still have another sleeve and the hood to knit, so there's only a limited amount of seaming I can do right now.

Well, that's all for tonight. I think I'll try to finish seaming the one sleeve and then go to bed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Summers, I am so sorry for your kitty loss today!! I wisht all these beings would stop dying! My thoughts are with you & I hope you have a better day tomorrow! Hope to see you soon! Good luck on seaming the sweater & can we see pics soon? xoxo Chaun

November 6, 2004 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger The Frog said...

Yikes! That's awful! I’m so sorry that happened. What a rough thing that must have been for both of you. ~hugs~

November 9, 2004 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger reb said...

oh honey darling. *hugs you tight*

November 10, 2004 at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home