Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Errata.

Ok, so in the post below about my friend who nearly died, I titled the whole post "A Rant" or something, and then just now I re-read it.

So, let me just clarify that the stuff about spending the day with Chaun and Trace was *not* part of the rant. That part of my day, aside from my having a headache, was lovely. The rant was the bit about Dave.

And, by the way, I still can't reach Dave, and I'm still worried sick. Literally, even. I do not like feeling helpless, no I do not.

Trying to be cheery, though, and today my mom and Linda-the-caregiver didn't have any troubles, so that's a good thing for which I must be thankful.

And, finished one rather horrible-looking square for the charity blankets.

Have to go buy a fax machine now. Hope everyone's having lovely days; *somebody* ought to be! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very glad to hear that your mom & linda got along better today, that must be a bit of a relief for you! I am VERY sorry to hear about your friend, I do hope that you get in touch with him somehow for your sake. I hope to be able to go tonight, I'll call & let you know.
Chaun

November 17, 2004 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger JoJo said...

Will you please take a photo and post your charity square for us? I'm bummed I don't think I own any creamy-colored yarn... Have you heard back from your friend yet?

November 17, 2004 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger caramelknits said...

Hey Summers!
Just wanted to check in on you and see how you're doing. Just peachy, sounds like. Also wanted to tell you how pleased I am that we've "re-met"(?) and can't wait for things to get a little less crazy so we can hang. If you ever need an escape house, you're always welcome in Ventura.

November 18, 2004 at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home