Thursday, November 04, 2004

Ever So Impressed!

You know, I was going to post something vaguely angsty and complain about being tired -- you know, my usual sort of post -- but then I read Tracy's blog and realized she's taking care of three little children all on her own! I mean... I may be tired and grumpy, but I've only got *one* extra person to take care of!

So, my day's been thrown into some much-needed perspective and I'm going to make a big effort to get over feeling tired and annoyed by relatively small issues, and instead I shall do my best to develop a sunshine-and-roses sort of attitude. Then, later tonight, I'll actually post about *knitting.* It'll be like turning over a new leaf and all that. Yay!

(Stop laughing! I really do mean it! ~g~ )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home