Thursday, November 11, 2004

Oh, For Fuck's Sake.

I am sick AGAIN from the damned Good Cup coffee. Good Cup = BAD Cup. Yesssss. Or at least, maybe the brand of milk they use just doesn't agree with me? Because, I did notice that they used a fresh container of milk, right out of the fridge, both times I got my drinks, so... I don't think it was off, or anything. But... ouchy tum!

Ah well; I suppose it's best for me to avoid caffeine and sugary stuff at night (and in general, really), so next week I'll have Italian Sodas with diet syrup, I think. Much more refreshing anyway, that.

And THEN I got news from my dad that the evil Discover Card people (one person called "Ebony," actually) phoned and said my account will go into collections unless I pay them tomorrow. So I'm supposed to call "Ebony" tomorrow. I was TERRIFIED (I even had to text Trace about it because I was all jelly-legged over it) but then I set up an online-payment account at Discover Card's site, and paid more than they want from me, so even though I should really call "Ebony" tomorrow anyway, I don't think I really *need* to.

And obviously I won't because I'm a slacker with anxiety issues, but I do realize that I *should.*

Also, I wish my friend Ed would stop telling me stories involving my ex. Although the one he told me today was really rather important for me to know about because it involved another friend of ours, AND it was fucking hilarious. I am proud to know David J. Brown of Beverley and York, England, I have to say. And not just because he fucks up his life so spectacularly -- and, as I told Ed, with such STYLE -- that it makes me feel a bit better about my own life. I may just have to type out the whole story tomorrow, but for now I'm going to put it out of my mind because it makes me think about the ex, and that's not good. I prefer my life to be ex-free in all ways.

Owww, tum hurts. Back to the bathroom with me!

1 Comments:

Blogger JoJo said...

Summers, sorry to hear about your tummy ache!
Your posts crack me up... in a good way. No disrespect regarding your angst. You express yourself with such divine grace! :-) Bridget Jones would be proud.

November 12, 2004 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home