Friday, November 12, 2004

Oh, How I Laugh!

Ok, so I had a sort of freaky early morning, then a lovely afternoon, and then a huge errand-frenzy that I only got back from about 2 hours ago. Fun! Of course, one of my 'errands' was going to Borders to look at books, and another one was going to Kinko's to photocopy patterns, but *still.*

Anyway, I'm exhausted, and I have to meet the new mom-caregiver in the morning, which I'm really nervous about for some reason, and my Dad's being a jackass. BUT, I just tried on the handpaintedyarn sweatshirt -- which I tried to block yesterday -- and it is hilarity itself. I mean, it's fixable, but... clearly I stretched it lengthwise wayyyyy too much. Will try to get someone to take a photo of me in it, because... wow.

Night night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home