Monday, November 15, 2004

Ohhhhhh Bloody Hell.

Ok, so I really like my mom's caregiver, and she and mom were doing really, really well this morning (I got up at 7 to give mom her bath and get her ready, and then Linda, the caregiver, arrived at 8), so I went to visit Chaun and Trace, and then I was on my way to do errands when I got a call from Linda saying mom had basically kicked her out of the house.

So that was fun. Linda went home, but (thank goodness!) she's coming back tomorrow, and I had A Talk with mom about the whole thing, and since The Talk lasted for a couple of hours, I am now *exhausted*. Calling Linda to apologise, and dealing with my Dad weren't fun things to do either, so that adds to the exhaustion.

I'm a-gonna rest a while, and *hope* I have the energy to make it to knitting group tonight. ~sigh~

1 Comments:

Blogger tellen said...

*sigh* Well, at least you and Linda get along. Your mom will get used to her sooner or later. It sounds like it's going to be a rough beginning though. You are strong, Summers! You can do it! :)

November 15, 2004 at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home