Saturday, November 20, 2004

Ouchy!

I have a cold. :( It's only a little one, but I felt like mentioning it anyway.

Up early (due to cold and new habit prompted by 8am weekday arrival of mom's new caregiver) and working on afghan squares for the charity blankets. I was inspired by how Tracy is using each of her three charity-blanket squares to learn something new. I haven't been hugely ambitious, but I did try two stitch patterns out of the Vogue Knitting reference book that I hadn't used before.

Annoyingly, however, two of my squares are a tiny bit too big, and one of them is enormous. Maybe I can hem it? Or turn it into a washcloth and do another one? Bleah.

Anyway, hope everyone's having happy weekends, etc. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Yay! Another morning person. Let's do breakfast sometime! -- Monkey aka Kelly

November 20, 2004 at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home