Monday, November 01, 2004

Sweatshirt Sleeves.

So, since tonight is knitting group, I really want to get one of the sleeves for the sweatshirt finished. I'm sort of changing the pattern (I got up the courage to try it because Chaun showed me how she changed the sleeves on her sweatshirt) so the sleeves will be longer, and wider at the wrist... sort of with a little bell at the bottom, but not an obvious one.

Anyway, I'm not sure it's going to work, and I sense that I'm going to need some advice on how to fix my mistakes!

Also, since Election Day is tomorrow, I'm considering bothering Chaun (and Trace if she's not feeling politics-phobic today ~g~) and getting her to tell me more about her political views -- every Election Day, I wonder if I vote for the Democrat purely because I support him, or partly because my family = full o' Democrats.

Oh, and also today's the last day I can wear my "Republicans for Voldemort" t-shirt and have it be even remotely relevant, so I really need to find it and wash it. The only thing about it is that I wonder whether people understand it's a joke... I don't actually think Republicans = Evil, or that Bush = The Dark Lord. I just like the Harry Potter reference. Summers = simple, simple girl.

Really I just want a President who'll figure out how to make Alzheimer's go away. Not that either Kerry *or* Bush really have a To-Do List with "Note to Self: Fix Alzheimer's" at the top, but still. That's my wish; world peace can go hang. ~sigh~

This post is really not much at all to do with knitting, is it? Oops. I'm going to go work on that sleeve now. Wish me luck!

[ Edit: I notice that no one commented on how cute I looked in my costume. ~pouts in blatantly attention-seeking manner~ ]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to come here for coffee today.
You may wear the voldemort shirt just cuz it is HP. You know i love all HP. Tracy is a slytherin so they are not all bad!! teeheehee
Chaun

November 1, 2004 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home