Thursday, December 02, 2004

Catch-up Photos.

Well, Mom & Linda are still gone, and no panicked phonecalls from Linda so far... keeping fingers crossed. :/

In the meantime, photos.

Here is the sock yarn I got from handpaintedyarn.com yesterday...



...it's the first sock yarn I've got from them (for some reason, they still haven't emailed me or sent the "brownberries" color of sock yarn I ordered ages ago, but aside from that all my orders have arrived now), and it's lovely. I am swatching it right now, yay.

And then this is the Koigu dropped-stitch scarf after the stitches were dropped and I'd sort of pseudo-blocked it...



It's roughly 9 feet long now, whereas before the stitches were dropped I don't even think it was a yard long. And here are the ragged ends...



...any fixy-type ideas?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did the provisional cast on with waste yarn right? You should be able to just pull out the string & have live stitches to work with. Bring it tonight & we will see who has the best fix. Chaun

December 2, 2004 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger reb said...

hihi.
i must show you the dolls belinda knitted for the twins up the road!

it won't let me post images in comments, or even html tags, so copy and paste this:
http://pics.livejournal.com/reblog/pic/0003chzz

the one on the left is wearing the heritage guernsey worn in the heritage round and also pre-season, and the supporters scarf.
the one on the right is wearing the premiership season guernsey and the 2005 membership scarf.
:D

December 2, 2004 at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home