Friday, December 31, 2004

Orange and Pink Felted Bag.

The new felted bag is drying now; it's wide and short, but not quite so wide as the other bag, so that = good. I'm thinking I will fold in the sides and sew them so as to make a pleasant trapezoid shape, and then I will put on plastic handles.

Mother was hugely unmanageable all of yesterday, and the sedative didn't work until hours and hours later, so my quick nap before knittng group turned into a lengthy sort of coma-sleep, and I woke up at 10pm all sad because I missed knitting group altogether. Bleah. :(

Oh well; maybe I can finish the hourglass sweater and wear it on Monday or something. That would be pleasant.

Happy New Year's Eve!

2 Comments:

Blogger caramelknits said...

Sorry you had a crappy day yesterday, hon. I'll be there for sure on Monday night, so I'll see you then! Yay! Can't wait to see you again. It's been a long time! :)

December 31, 2004 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger tellen said...

Happy New Year, Summers!! :)

January 1, 2005 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home