Monday, January 03, 2005

Poo.

So, today has been a hellish day filled with chasing mom around and dealing with her craziness. I can hardly keep my eyes open, so I guess I won't be going to knitting group... unless I get a second wind or whatever in the next half hour! :( I think I'll save ripping out the Hourglass Sweater until Thursday, then.

Still, at least I'm out of the weirdo up-at-night sleep cycle I was in, so that's good. Got up at 5 today after sleeping all night, which was a new thing. I'm hoping I'll settle into my new normal sleep pattern over the next couple of days, and maybe have more energy?

Mmmf. Off to curl up somewhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger tellen said...

*sigh* I missed you tonight. One of these weekends, you need to come over and hang out. :)

January 3, 2005 at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home